1. Upon leaving the airport, take the interbalnearia route, also known as the iB route, until you reach Punta Del Este.
2. Take playa mansa to stop number 4 (Conrad hotel will be on your left). Turn left onto Avenida Chiverta, towards playa brava.
3. Take Route 10, also known as Rambla Lorenzo Batlle Pacheco, for approximately 10 minutes.
4. At the end of route 10, there will be the undulating bridge.
5. Cross the bridge and turn left until you reach Camino Egusquiza. Continue for 8 km, following the signs that say ‘Fasano Las Piedras’ until you reach the entrance signposted ‘Fasano Las Piedras’ on your left.Dowload Map